Cyber Security Solutions Provider
Cyber Security and Incident Response Technology
- Calling Campaign
- Email Campaign
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
The client engaged B2B Appointment Setting to conduct follow up calls with key contacts made at a large trade show and technology conference. The call campaign had been running successfully for quite some time, but they ran into a problem related to the conference attendees.
They planned to send an email to each attendees prior to the follow up call from B2B Appointment Setting but could not find an easy cost effective solution.
The goals of the campaign included:
- Contacting conference attendees by email prior to the follow up calls by B2B Appointment Setting to establish a relationship.
- Expanding the company’s sales outreach through follow up contact.
- Qualifying leads.
As a result of the problem faced by the client in the email phase of the campaign, they reached out to B2B Appointment Setting to see if we could offer an affordable resolution.
Although B2B Appointment Setting didn’t offer a service for sending mass email blasts at the time of the campaign, our data manager researched and found a viable resource that we could use to meet the needs of the client. When the client was contacted with the solution, they were thrilled!
B2B Appointment Setting implemented its proven onboarding system for the new client project, which included:
- Incorporating a new email platform into the planned calling campaign, which was an “outside the box” effort to help the client when they were at a loss themselves for an affordable solution.
- An updated process by B2B Appointment Setting to integrate the calling and emailing program as a standard process for even bigger success.
- An affordable service that was added to the campaign at a very reasonable cost, which met the client’s objectives.
The process of emailing and then calling the conference attendees was very productive! Success rates for the overall campaign skyrocketed, with a large number of follow up calls generating highly qualified and interested prospects.
They obtained an increased number of leads per week with qualified prospects.
The company also saw a distinct improvement in the quality of the leads they received.
However, our key goal was to utilize business expertise and experience to solve the problem for the client, even if it required thinking “outside the box” and implementing and a new service.
As a result of smart problem solving, expertise in the lead generation business, knowledge, and experience, B2B Appointment Setting was able to respond with the optimum answer to the perplexing problem.
THE B2B APPOINTMENT SETTING DIFFERENCE:
B2B Appointment Setting specializes in complex calling campaigns. Thorough preparation, positivity, experience, consistency and tenacity are some of the ways B2B Appointment Setting agents continue to deliver outstanding value for clients of all sizes.
Contact B2B Appointment Setting 602-943-7111 or at B2bappointmentsetting.com for more information and to learn how we can deliver results to meet your business objectives.