Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Appointment Setting
- Email Support
- Market Intelligence
The client needed a solution to reach out to insurance brokers and HR teams of large employers but did not have the advantage of an inside sales team.
Health Equity developed a strategy to build an inside sales team. However, before hiring full time employees they wanted to ensure they could prove the model to be worth the internal investment.
The goals of the campaign included:
- Proving that a calling campaign could, in fact, secure enough appointments with highly qualified prospects.
- Proving the ability to convert appointments to revenue.
- Learning the process from a market leading appointment setting and lead generation vendor so they could model their new inside sales team after the
B2B Appointment Setting was hired, along with a second vendor to test and determine which of the two companies could more successfully produce a large number of highly qualified leads. For B2B Appointment Setting, this turned out to be a 2 year campaign.
As is the standard practice at B2B Appointment Setting, we assigned a Project Manager and mature, experienced agents to the campaign.
Experience, in this head to head competition, proved to be a major differentiating factor when Health Equity compared the results of the two companies.
B2B Appointment Setting implemented its proven onboarding system for the client project, which included:
- Providing B2B Appointment Setting agents with compelling talking points which generated high interest from prospects and produced a much higher than expected number of highly qualified leads.
- Developing and implementing a multi touch lead nurturing process to respond to missed appointments and reschedule the engagement with prospects and Health Equity sales reps.
- Working closely with Health Equity staff to continually refine the process and provide the types of highly qualified leads they desired to ultimately convert the revenue generating clients.
After implementing an appointment setting campaign with two vendors, the B2B Appointment Setting results were successful far beyond the goals and expectations that had been set. The client was able to prove the inside sales model to be a successful strategy so that Health Equity elected to build their own internal sales team.
converted into closed sales, generating 60% in incremental business.
Hired 4 sales reps and 4 inbound sales reps.
Forecasting to grow to a much larger inside sales team within the next 18 months.
“The calling campaign was successful beyond all expectations. It was so successful that we modeled our new process after B2B Appointment Setting program. We moved this process in house because we need to tie the actual results to the brokers our sales reps reach and the sales they close as a result. If we did not bring this process in house, we would have certainly continued our engagement with B2B Appointment Setting. The entire experience and all the teams at B2B Appointment Setting were outstanding including the data team, project management, and of course, the callers.”
-Mike P., VP Inside Sales
THE B2B APPOINTMENT SETTING DIFFERENCE:
B2B Appointment Setting specializes in complex calling campaigns. Thorough preparation, positivity, experience, consistency and tenacity are some of the ways B2B Appointment Setting agents continue to deliver outstanding value for clients of all sizes.
Contact B2B Appointment Setting 602-943-7111 or at B2bappointmentsetting.comfor more information and to learn how we can deliver results to meet your business objectives.